Leadership & Management
For successful professionals promoted for their technical strengths into senior roles, making the transition into an effective leader is not always easy - particularly when the demands of revenue generation or producing results don't stop.
Effective leadership behaviours provide a foundation for achieving results within a variety of organizational situations.
While definitions of leadership are different in each organisation, all effective leaders have the ability to:
- Motivate people to follow a direction and achieve long range goals.
- Build trust with consistency of words with actions.
- Make informed decisions about appropriate leadership behaviours and conduct themselves appropriately in different situations.
Gaining commitment for change is a key challenge of leadership development. Our approach to maximizing success includes:
- business case build around worldwide research
- content presented at a fast pace to ensure stretch
- focus on professionals and what makes them different
Leadership development is a broad field. We like to think in three types of focus for leadership development.