After mastering the basics, professionals can extend their skills in areas most relevant for their current and future roles.
- High performing teams for professionals
- Leadership style choices and implications
- Conflict management and negotiation
The three topics above are a small sample of the advanced skill building workshops that have been researched and developed over the past fourteen years - make contact if you are looking for further ideas.
Developing interpersonal and leadership skills doesn't stop after promotion to Partner. Taking responsibility for a practice group, being appointed a client relationship partner or leading an internal project are all ways Partners continue to develop their people leadership skills. Partner specific workshops include:
- First Among Equals - the highs and lows of practice group leadership
- Leading a Client Relationship Team - skills for new client relationship partners
- Changing Professionals - the game of hearts and minds for long term success