scenario planning for Human resources
Scenario planning considers the possible future changes that can impact a business. After attending a course in the UK I was struck by the many potential uses in HR and L&D.
Possible uses might include:
- Making decisions about future skills and defining future talent.
- Linking changing client needs with parts of the HR system including firm structure, work design and performance rewards.
- Contributing to firm strategic planning, including how to positive your firm with competitors and new law entrants.
This will be a small group discussion with a limited group size. If you have colleagues who might be interested, please email me. Regards, Anna
- Overview of scenario planning
- Example of scenario plan for fictitious mid tier firm - "Pokemon Partners"
- LUNCH !!
- Discussion of potential uses
- Ideas for future research - the PhD is getting closer